- Patches for Sudden Strike 1 and 2
- Errors solved
- Map, mission and script making for Sudden Strike Forever (single player and mutiplayer)
- Map, mission and script making for Sudden Strike 2 (single player)
- Opening ports to play multiplayer
- WW1 and WW2 as seen today
Tuesday, January 1, 2019
Saturday, November 10, 2018
Sunday, July 22, 2018
The diorama is not finished and represents two soldiers with one officer behind a trench,in the middle of winter, operation: Siege of Leningrad.
Painting the soldiers, finnishing toches for the snow, and adding more items are requiered for the diorama, but i learned about painting and not to rely on the camera flash.
So just use a light fixture kept above your head and maybe if its needed another one in the same position but to the left or right to disperse unwanted shadows.
Posted by Roarke at 22:11